Nevada October 12, 2015
What These 20 Nevada Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 2
We recently featured the work of 20 Nevada photographers. Nevada is filled with many talented photographers, so it’s quite difficult to feature them all in a single post. Because of this, we decided to feature additional photographers and their amazing photos below.
As always, we appreciate your photo submissions and welcome you to continue sharing them with us. Submission instructions are listed at the end of this post.
1. This view of Lake Mead is SPECTACULAR!!!
Photo by: Natures Signature Photography
2. A fantastic capture of wild horses being rambunctious.
Photo by: Jessica Katharsys / Katharsys Kreations
3. A beautiful view of the Ruby Mountains from Spring Creek, Nevada.
Photo by: Moira Smith
4. A gorgeous Virginia City sunrise.
Photo by: Tom Hequet
5. A lovely view of Lake Tahoe on North Shore.
Photo by: Tona Brown
6. A large deer herd near Washoe State Park.
Photo by: Gina Applonie Hatheway
7. The full moon is wandering down the mountain. Such a NEAT photo!
Photo by: Marshall Danielson
8. This sunset at Sparks Marina is MAGNIFICENT!!!
Photo by: Tim Conzachi / Conzachi Photography
9. A beautiful bald eagle in Washoe Valley.
Photo by: La Clare Denise
10. A calming photo of the Winnemucca Dunes.
Photo by: Karen W. Meyer
11. A fantastic shot of the Spring Valley High School Marching Band.
Photo by: Jen Ellen Kleitz / Ellen K. Photography
12. A gorgeous sunset in Silver Knolls, Nevada.
Photo by: Tanya Stafford
13. The International Car Forest of the Last Church in Goldfield, Nevada.
Photo by: Jolene Michele Fincher
14. A wonderful view of Eureka, Nevada.
Photo by: Amber Whelchel
15. A fantastic capture of Raintree in Mount Charleston.
Photo by: Shawn Billings
16. A fabulous sunset in Fallon, Nevada.
Photo by: Dennis Doyle
17. The Minden Nevada Air Show, featuring the Thunderbirds.
Photo by: Shana Stirton / ShanasShots Photography
18. A magical view of the Milky Way over Angel Lake, near Wells, Nevada.
Photo by: Matthew Barker
19. A breathtaking scene captured in Amargosa Valley, Nevada.
Photo by: Sonny Clary
20. A marvelous view of a winter storm over Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area.
Photo by: David Moran / Kayros Photography
We’ll be featuring our favorite photos of Nevada on a regular basis. Please send us your best photos that showcase the beauty of Nevada.
You may send your photos to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or post them directly to the Only In Nevada Facebook page. Thanks!