Nevada April 12, 2016
15 Reasons Why My Heart Will Always Be In Nevada
It’s no secret that Nevada is a great place to live. And while many Nevadans choose to move out of state, others decide to make the Silver State their forever home. For those of you who do decide to move away, there are many reasons why you’ll always love your home state of Nevada, including the 15 reasons listed below.
1. Nevada's entertainment options are endless.
Nevada is sometimes referred to as "The Entertainment Capital of the World." Pictured: Las Vegas Strip
2. Beautiful majestic mountains and...
Nevada is the most mountainous U.S. state. Pictured: Ruby Mountains
3. ...gorgeous scenic canyons are located throughout the Silver State.
Pictured: Lamoille Canyon
4. Nevada offers many different types of foods.
5. Exciting events are always going on in Nevada, including the one and only Burning Man (pictured).
6. Nevada is home to the most beautiful lake in the United States - Lake Tahoe.
Pictured: Sand Harbor at Lake Tahoe
7. There's a great combination of small towns and...
Pictured: Austin, NV
8. ...large cities scattered throughout Nevada.
Pictured: Reno, NV
9. Nevada has the BEST state parks.
Pictured: Valley of Fire State Park
10. There's no better way to relax than kicking off your boots and soaking in one of Nevada's many hot springs.
Nevada has more hot springs than any other U.S. state. Pictured: Arizona Hot Springs
11. In Nevada, there's no shortage of beautiful wildlife.
Pictured: Wild Mustangs in Cold Creek, NV
12. Nevada has the most stunning sunrises and sunsets.
13. Nevada's scenic drives are INCREDIBLE.
14. The Silver State is home to the best hiking spots in the U.S.
Pictured: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
15. The moment you return home to Nevada, it's like you never left.
Nevada will always be home.
These are just a few of the many reasons to love the state of Nevada. What other reasons will you always love Nevada no matter where you are?