There’s no denying that Nevada is a wonderful place to live and visit. With that being said, there are many people who hate everything about the Silver State. Pretty crazy, huh? It’s hard to imagine anyone hating Nevada, don’t you agree?
1. Nevada is home to the most beautiful state parks.
Pictured: Valley of Fire State Park
2. Thanks to Las Vegas, Nevada's entertainment options are some of the best in the world.
Pictured: Las Vegas Strip
3. The one and only Hoover Dam is located in the Silver State.
Pictured: Hoover Dam
4. Nevada has many incredible museums, including Reno's National Automobile Museum and...
Address: 10 S Lake St, Reno, NV 89501
5 ...Las Vegas' National Atomic Testing Museum.
Address: 755 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
6. Nevada is one of the best states for stargazing.
A starry sky overlooking the Nevada desert is such a gorgeous sight!
7. The richest silver deposit in American history was discovered here in Nevada on the Comstock Lode.
Pictured: Comstock Lode (1870)
8. When it comes to outdoor scenery, no other places compare to Nevada's beautiful mountains, canyons and lakes.
Pictured: Lamoille Canyon
9. Nevada is a melting pot of culture.
Pictured: Paiute Tribe
10. The tallest freestanding observation tower in the U.S. is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pictured: Stratosphere Tower (Height: 1,149ft)
11. Most of the U.S. gold is produced in Nevada.
As a matter of fact, Nevada is responsible for more than 75% of U.S. gold mining production.
12. In Nevada, there are many different types of cuisine to choose from.
Pictured: Crispy Garlic Prawns from Lotus of Siam (Las Vegas)
13. The annual Burning Man event takes place in Nevada's Black Rock Desert and attracts attendees from all over the world.
Pictured: Burning Man 2014