Nevada August 14, 2016
10 Ways To Fall In Love With Nevada All Over Again
It happens to all of us, you get so used to living in paradise that you sometimes forget about all of the things that makes this state so special. Whether you’re feeling like the grass is greener on the other side or maybe you’re just simply sick of dealing with tourists, there’s no better time than right now to remind you why it is we’re so lucky to call Nevada our home.
Prepare to gush over The Silver State, here’s 10 ways to fall in love with Nevada all over again:
1. Explore our undeniably breathtaking mountain ranges and trails.
All across our state you'll find well-maintained trails that will take you to places that quite simply appear to be out of this world. I mean, we do have more mountain ranges than anywhere else in the lower 48 states!
2. Freshen up on your Nevada history and marvel over the incredible wonder that is the Hoover Dam.
to read about 12 Fascinating Facts You Never Knew About The Hoover Dam!
3. Take a trip to the past and visit one of the many Ghost Towns you can find throughout Nevada!
It's hard to pick just one favorite, but if we had to suggest just one ghost town for you to visit it would be to check out Rhyolite!
to read about 12 Ghost Towns In Nevada That Are Worth Visiting!
4. Remind yourself that not every state in America has hundreds of hot springs by taking a trip to one.
It feels strange to imagine not being able to visit at least
hot spring in your entire state, but that is the case for many! In Nevada you can find hundreds of hot springs,
to read about 9 of the best ones you should visit.
5. Take advantage of our wide open spaces.
There's nothing like finding peace within the open desert.
6. Spend the day exploring one of our beautiful state parks or conservation areas.
Filled with history and adventure, our state parks blow everyone else's out of the water. From the Valley of Fire State Park and Cathedral Gorge State Park to Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, there's nothing like these hidden treasures that we have right in our backyard.
7. Run into some of the thousands of wild horses you'll find roaming throughout Nevada.
Responsible for a significant amount of our country's wild horses, there's nothing like finding yourself out in nature with these beautiful creatures.
8. Be thankful that Nevada knows how to share by spending a day at Lake Tahoe.
We couldn't let California have
all of this beautiful clear water!
9. Give yourself a first-hand reminder on why Las Vegas is one of the most entertaining cities in America.
Spending a night on the Las Vegas strip is something everyone has to cross off of their bucket list.
10. Slow down and look up at some of the darkest night skies you'll ever lay your eyes on.
We usually don't realize it until we travel outside of our state, but we often take for granted the incredible clear and dark night skies we have above us in Nevada.
Do you have a favorite spot to visit that reminds you of all the reasons why there’s no better place to call home than our state? If you need any further reminders, check out
this amazing drone footage that will instantly have your heart wrapped around Nevada!