I absolutely love how photography can capture a special moment in time and turn it into a beautiful photo to be enjoyed for many years to come. Nevada is such a beautiful state, and many special moments have been captured here through the amazing use of photography. Some photos will even have you doing a double take. Here are 14 beautiful photos that were taken right here in Nevada.
1. Jarbridge Wilderness in Elko County, Nevada
EVERYTHING about this photo screams PERFECTION!!!
2. Valley of Fire in Overton, Nevada
I love how it's somewhat of a mystery where the sandy walkway ends in this picture. Does it end? Does it continue to the left? What happens to it? We don't know!
3. Wild Mustangs in Southern Nevada
This photo definitely belongs in a wildlife magazine. These horses are beyond BEAUTIFUL!!!
4. Tree Reclaiming Nature in Virginia City, Nevada
This can't be real! Or can it?
5. Rainbow Stretching Across the Adobe Range
I love how rainbows can bring about such a sense of peacefulness.
6. Bristlecone Pine Tree in Great Basin National Park
The purple sky and vibrant green in this photo is what makes it AMAZING! Well, that and the fact that it looks as if three separate pine trees are hugging each other.
7. Red Rock Canyon in Las Vegas, Nevada
Are we sure this photo of Red Rock Canyon isn't a painting? BEAUTIFUL!!!
8. "Ghost Rider" in Rhyolite, Nevada
This photo made me do a double take the first time I saw it. And there's no need to be frightened. This ghost may be located in a ghost town, but it's not a real ghost. It's actually a sculpture that's part of the Goldwell Open Air Museum.
9. Beautiful Foliage in Lyon County, Nevada
It's hard to believe a place this LOVELY actually exists.
10. Great Reno Balloon Race in Reno, Nevada
This photo looks like a scene right out of a movie. So AWESOME!!!
11. Lake Mead in Clark County, Nevada
I absolutely LOVE this photo of Lake Mead! It would make the perfect postcard!
12. Round Mountain Gold Mine in Round Mountain, Nevada
The contour lines in this photo are INCREDIBLE!!!
13. Beautiful Sunrise in Carson City, Nevada
I can't think of a better way to wake up. The sunrise in this photo is STUNNING!!!
14. Sand Harbor at Lake Tahoe
This AMAZING photo of Sand Harbor makes me want to gather up all the rocks. Doesn't it you?
Which photo is your favorite? Did any of them have you doing a double take? Let us know in the comments below!