Nebraska February 18, 2016
These 25 Breathtaking Views In Nebraska Could Be Straight Out Of The Movies
Nebraska sure does know how to pose for a great picture. Our beautiful state provides boundless opportunities for amazing photographs, some of which are so unbelievable you would swear they are straight out of movies.
1. Is this the setting for a movie about mythical creatures?
2. This collapsing house looks like it could be the aftermath of an alien attack.
3. Could this be a post-apocalyptic Nebraska?
4. This looks like a place I've seen movie characters hide in from zombies.
5. Weather gone wild - from a film about natural wonders?
6. I can only imagine what's hiding in that water...
7. What are we going to find at the end of that road?!
8. You can almost imagine a UFO coming into focus from way up in this starry sky.
9. Maybe there are two young lovebirds sitting beneath these bright stars and making wishes.
10. This one just seems full of hope.
11. An icy landscape with a supernaturally-colored sky.
12. Now THIS is a perfect place to hide out from zombies.
13. This is so perfectly Nebraska right here.
14. This reminds me of the tree in The Shawshank Redemption.
15. One of nature's predators resting before its next hunt.
16. A double rainbow hugs this tree after a storm.
17. You could almost get lost in the mist in this shot at Oak Glen State Wildlife Management Area.
18. Sometimes Nebraska winters look just a little apocalyptic, don't they?
19. This is a cheerier side of the snow - a path to a warm place, maybe.
20. A rolling storm - is this the part of the movie where the villain makes an appearance?
21. This lonely tree could be so symbolic in a movie.
22. What do you think might be hiding in this house....?
23. A powerful storm next to a rainbow - the battle between good and evil, or just the balance of nature?
24. This could be the perfect establishing shot for a movie set in Nebraska.
25. This pea-soup fog is incredibly dramatic and mysterious.
Nebraska deserves to be in the movies far more often. The state is just overflowing with perfect opportunities to capture amazing imagery. Special thanks to
Dillon Hardinger for letting us use his cinematic photos.