Nebraska December 29, 2015
Here Are The 16 Most Jaw Dropping Photos Taken In Nebraska In 2015
It’s almost the new year, so it’s time to start reflecting on all the amazing things that 2015 brought us. To start, here are the 16 most jaw-dropping photos taken in Nebraska in 2015, taken by our amazing readers (in no particular order):
1. Joshua Redwine captured this warm Nebraska sunset around Raymond.
2. Grant McAninch snapped this gorgeous photo of the western Nebraska sky.
3. Casey Mitchell took this stunning shot of the sun setting over Yankee Hill Lake.
4. Erik Johnson Photography captured this striking shot of a bolt of lightning during a storm near Denton.
5. Joshua Redwine snapped this magical photo of a starry night in rural Nebraska.
6. Lindsey Keller took this beautiful photo of a morning sunrise at Scotts Bluff National Monument.
7. Because the beauty can't be captured in just one shot, here is another photo of Scotts Bluff National Monument, taken by Rick Myers.
8. Life Exposed by RKHarris Photography shared this stunning scene of Wehrspann Lake.
9. Jayson Alder captured this beautiful perspective of Platte River Falls in Platte River State Park.
10. Photography by Ingrid Crummey shared this sunny and bright photo of a back road in rural Nebraska.
11. Josh Manske snapped this enchanting photo of Bluestem Lake looking west off the dam.
12. Derrill Grabenstein captured this absolutely magical shot of rural Nebraska north of Valparaiso.
13. D E Grabenstein Photography shot this amazing photo of the capitol building from Holmes Park on the summer solstice.
14. Casey Mitchell snapped a photo of this old barn with the beautiful Nebraska sunset as the backdrop.
15. Jennifer Strohmyer took this photo of a lonely chapel out in the middle of a field in rural Nebraska.
16. Rick Myers captured this absolutely perfect sunset in Western Nebraska.
Have any beautiful photos of your own? Don’t forget to share them with us on our Facebook page!