Montana March 05, 2016
10 Surefire Signs That You Definitely Belong In Montana
You’ll find all kinds of people in Montana, from fourth generation ranchers to recent transplants from other states. And while the people in Big Sky Country have many different tastes, opinions and preferences, they tend to have a few things in common. If the majority of these 10 things apply to you, you most likely belong in Montana.
1. The idea of big city traffic is absolutely horrifying.
It takes how long to drive a few miles in LA? No thanks, we’ll stick to our wide open spaces, thank you!
2. Driving in the snow is second nature to you.
3. You know how to pronounce Kootenai, Ekalaka and Absarokee.
And you know that Manhattan and Amsterdam are not just places in New York or the Netherlands.
4. You love meat. Especially red meat. And wild game… OK, all meat.
5. You’d rather stare at this all day....
… than this.
6. You’re passionate about the great outdoors.
Sure, there are plenty of states with beautiful mountains, lakes, ski resorts and parks. But in Montana, outdoor activities are just part of the culture.
7. You know that the little things in life matter more than the big things.
In Montana, it’s all about living a peaceful life with your family, good times with your friends, watching the sunset from your porch and enjoying the beauty of the changing seasons.
8. You’d do anything to help your neighbor…
… but you prefer it if that neighbor lives several acres away.
9. You have an immense pride for Montana and you truly know the meaning of the words “There’s no place like home.”
10. You appreciate good weather and know that “good weather” means 50 degrees and above and not snowing.
So, do you belong in Montana?