Oh sure, snow can be a major pain – a driving hazard, a thing to shovel, something wet and cold at your feet… But it can also be something serene and beautiful, especially in Missouri.
1. Oak Tree, Plains
A lonely, yet lovely scene.
2. Winter Barn
Even something as basic as an old barn becomes beautiful with a dusting of snow.
3. Running Child Statues, Winter, St. Louis
The statues in the snow are almost eerie.
A nice way to put it, and a great snowman.
5. Snow at Missouri Botanical Garden
A lovely scene, but don't slip on the bridge.
6. Trees at HaHa Tonka
As pretty as this is, I wouldn't want to be lost in it.
7. Winter Storm in Chilhowee
Is this a road or a ski slope?
8. Lotsa Snow in Kansas City
Great way to gauge the amount of snowfall.
9. Snow and Sun in Tower Grove Park, St. Louis
Love how the sun is peeking through the trees.
11. Deer in the snow, Ellsinore
Coming out in the snow to say hello.
12. Mo' snow in CoMo, Columbia
No cookouts today!
13. Blizzard in Boonville
Now that's a blizzard.
14. Snow and Water, Ozarks
You can almost feel the crisp air just looking at this picture.
15. World of Snow, St. Joseph
Snow covering everything.
16. Peace Park, Columbia
Just a calm, serene escape.
Are you a fan of snow or is it your worst enemy? Which of these shots is your favorite? Share in the comments below.