Missouri October 25, 2015
What These 25 Missouri Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 4
Another week, another great batch of photos. I noticed some new contributors this week, so thank you for sharing. Some of you are becoming regulars here and I appreciate all the great shots even if I can’t use them all!! You are making it harder for me each week to choose, so this week we have moved our list up to 25. I love them all. See information on submitting at the bottom of the page.
1. A great shot taken from top of the Hilton Hotel at Ballpark Village. Taken by Cheri Messerli.
2. I love the soft colors in this shot taken by Betsy Townsend O'Neal at English Landing Park on the Missouri River in Parkville.
3. Bright and cheery during the day, but something tells me at night this place might be spooky. Taken by Leah Davidson at Fanning Bridge, south of Perry.
4. Ashley Harper-Hopkins says, "Nature needs no filter", about this photo taken in Springfield.
5. Thanks to Terry Boone for this great shot taken at Lewis Trail in Weldon Springs.
6. Sunflowers at sunset. Taken by Kathleen D. Trombley in Willard.
7. Lisa Hyde also visited the sunflower field in Willard, and captured this little guy on film.
8. I love the flying geese in this shot by Gina Tamburello McClaine featuring sunrise in Lake Saint Louis.
9. Erica Arnett Bone got this cool capture of railroad tracks in Bismarck.
10. Thank you to Larry Norris for this shot of a beautiful little chapel at Big Cedar Lodge in Ridgedale.
11. A great fall shot by Stephanie Roberts Cotton taken on Highway 79 just north of Louisiana.
12. Old Village Mercantile Store in Caledonia, taken by Paula J. Jones.
13. A serene Bonne Terre Pond scene was captured by Franklin Paul Beranek.
14. Debra Brannon says, "I took this picture today overlooking the Lost River of the Ozarks ride at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO. If you didn't know any better, you might think it was a secluded cabin in the woods, surrounded by a creek. The fall foliage is gorgeous."
15. Bright and beautiful double rainbow taken by Patty Wheatley Bishop.
16. Ken Trudeau got this great shot of the stars at the Washington riverfront.
17. Thank you to Bruce Crosby for this shot of Keeter Center, College of the Ozarks at Point Lookout, just outside Hollister.
18. Mums in West Plains. Taken by Sue Neitzel.
19. I love how bright the sun is in this shot by Cheryl Brun LaHue.
20. Terry Scott Scottie shared this capture taken at Harrison Lake Road in Festus. This may be one of my favorite fall photos to date!
21. You almost don't even see the deer in this amazing shot by John Albert Christeson at St. Joe Park.
22. Mina Sauk Trail at Tom Sauk Mountain is the setting for this photo by Julie Norman Wacker.
23. Irene Kelley Bateman says, "the trees reflections looking down into the rippling water gives this picture the look of a painting." Taken at Mastadon State Park.
24. Gina Hayes shared this photo taken in Laclede featuring pending storms.
25. Another great fall photo taken by Tammy Gunter Johnson at Big Piney River near Cabool.
To submit your photo, you can send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Only in Missouri’s Facebook Page!
Share your comments below, and keep sharing those photos!!