Mississippi August 23, 2015
Here Are 11 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From Mississippi Doing
Obviously everyone in Mississippi is different, but there are some things that most residents can agree are just unacceptable. Read on for 11 things that you’ll never catch a Mississippian doing.
1. Buying boiled peanuts…that come in a can.
2. Allowing their children to misbehave, especially in public.
3. Missing Sunday church service two weeks in a row. One week, okay. But two? That just won’t happen.
4. Disposing of bacon grease. That’s a main ingredient here.
5. Being rude. This is the Hospitality State, so you won’t be treated with anything but.
6. Pulling out in the middle of a funeral procession. We have respect here in Mississippi; if there’s a funeral procession, we pull over.
7. Ordering hot tea. Well, maybe sometimes, but for the most part Mississippians will order sweet tea. It is the "house wine of the south" after all.
8. Cheering for Alabama during a Mississippi State vs. Alabama game.
9. Saying that all Mississippians have the same accent. Most Mississippians can tell which part of the state another Mississippian is from as soon as they open their mouth.
10. Hanging out at Wal-Mart for fun.
11. Ignoring a stranded motorist.
Are you guilty of any of these (don’t worry, you won’t be judged…too harshly)? Or, have anything else to add to the list? Be sure to share in the comments section below.