These 11 Houses In Mississippi Have The Most Unbelievable Christmas Decorations
Remember the days when a few strands of lights were enough when it came to decorating for the holidays? Well, one look at today’s intricately-decorated homes and you’ll quickly realize those times have past….and the results are amazing! From incredible animated decorations to music and light combinations that are out of this world, these 11 Mississippi homes have the most unbelievable Christmas displays.
1. An amazing light show in Meridian synchronized to “Joy to the World.”
2. David and Teresa Martin of Derma proudly display their Christmas spirit with their incredibly decorated home.
3. One look at their impressive display and it’s easy to see why the Richardson family’s light show has attracted visitors from around the world.
4. A remarkable display of Christmas lights set to music by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in the North Hill subdivision, which is located in Carriere.
5. Given the moniker “Santa’s Runway,” this Pattison Christmas display is 1/8 mile long and includes tens of thousands of lights.
6. Located in Pass Christian, this musical holiday display even includes a Santa D.J., which can be seen on the roof between songs.
7. These incredible “dancing lights” are located in Brookhaven.
8. Located in Meridian, words can’t even begin to do this remarkable Christmas display justice.
9. Between the animated lights, unique music, and the talking Santa Claus, this Long Beach home has it all.
10. The “12-acre Winter Wonderland Christmas Display,” which is located in Cotton Plant, includes over 500 inflatables, over 300,000 lights, animated pieces, projection screens, and more.
11. From the music to the twinkling lights, this Petal display will definitely get you in the spirit.
After seeing these amazing homes, it’s easy to see why so many families have started the tradition of driving around and looking at Christmas decorations! Is this a part of your holiday season? Know of some other unbelievably decorated homes in Mississippi? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.