Mississippi September 03, 2015
13 Things You Must Know About Dating Someone From Mississippi
Thinking about dating a Mississippian? Check out the list below so you’ll know exactly what you’re getting in to. And I must warn you, it’s pretty great.
1. Family is very important in Mississippi; so forget meeting just the parents, you’ll be meeting the entire clan.
2. And before long you’ll feel like part of the group since Southern families are so welcoming.
3. Chivalry is very much still alive. And it’s awesome.
4. It’s just a matter of time before your dates consist of Sunday morning church service.
5. It is also very likely that fishing, mud riding, or other outdoor activities will become the norm when it comes to dates.
6. Which won’t be a problem since Mississippi girls are pretty tough.
7. You’ll have to pick a side when it comes to college football…and hopefully it’s the right one.
8. There’s a good chance hunting season will have an effect on the amount of time you spend together.
9. Mississippians are known for their traditional lifestyles and good values so loyalty will be given…but is definitely expected in return.
10. It’s no secret that Mississippians can cook, so expect to be treated to some of the best food you’ve ever tasted.
11. Mississippians are no strangers to county fairs, and chances are you won’t be for too long.
12. Mississippians are proud of their state, so visiting their home town is inevitable. This means you’ll get to see your love’s old stomping grounds and probably meet some childhood friends.
13. Lastly, if you make fun of their home state, it’ll be over faster than you can get to the first crooked letter when spelling “Mississippi.”
Have anything to add to this list? Share you comments in the section below.