Minnesota September 02, 2015
Here Are 12 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From Minnesota Doing
We might have our differences in Minnesota but, from the North Shore to the Southwestern Prairie, you will never spot any Minnesotan doing these things!
1. Sitting at home bored. Because there's always a festival, gorgeous view, or fun neighbor worth getting out of the house for.
2. Skipping a day in the great outdoors because it's a little, or a lot, chilly.
3. Fighting in public. Because we're more subtle than that.
4. Cheering for the Packers in public. Unacceptable.
5. Saying a quick goodbye.
6. Missing a chance at the perfect sunset photo. This is an unforgettable one.
7. Taking a romantic walk away from a body of water. Because there's no way you can beat lakeside or riverside.
8. Being really lazy. We work hard, and push everyone else to do the same.
9. Drinking soda or eating casserole. If you don't get this, you need to do your research before moving to or visiting Minnesota.
10. Not chuckling at any Ole and Lena joke, no matter how many times we've heard it.
Ole and Lena got married. On their honeymoon trip they were nearing Minneapolis when Ole put his hand on Lena's knee. Giggling, Lena said, "Ole, you can go a little farther now if ya vant to"... so Ole drove to Duluth.
11. Leaving someone stranded on the side of the road.
12. Buying liquor on a Sunday. It's illegal here, dontcha know.
PS who knows where this is?
What else do Minnesotans avoid?!