Minnesota September 21, 2015
25 Undeniable Things Every True Minnesotan Has Done At Least Once
There are some things everyone in Minnesota has in common, specifically things they have all done. Because you can’t be a real Minnesotan without having done these at least once, can you?
1. Swam in one of Minnesota's wonderful lakes!
2. Been on a boat! A classic Minnesota pastime.
3. Been ice skating! Probably on a lake.
4. Stayed in a cabin, on a lake obviously!
5. Enjoyed the amazing fall foliage - probably on a drive up north.
6. Seen the Mississippi Headwaters and walked across them!
7. Been to a meat raffle! And had a beer... or two... maybe three?
8. Gone hunting - or at least been invited!
9. Been to one of Minnesota's phenomenal state parks!
10. Had a bonfire!
11. Been practically eaten alive by mosquitos.
12. Taken a picture with a Paul Bunyan statue!
13. Been mistaken for a Canadian. People just don't get us.
14. Caught yourself saying something in a classic Minnesota accent!
15. Had a snow day! Sledding anyone?
16. Bought produce from a random farm! It's always the best!
17. Been caught in the middle of a huge unexpected downpour!
18. Been to Como Park. Especially the zoo!
19. Shopped in a mall! Because MN was the birthplace of indoor malls.
20. Been to the MN State Fair at least once.
21. Visited the MN's beautiful North Shore.
22. Shoveled, brushed, plowed or otherwise moved snow!
23. Gone fishing. And hopefully caught dinner!
24. Made fun of Wisconsin or Iowa - or both!
25. Been to a Minnesota Wild game!
What is your favorite of this Minnesotan activities? What is your least favorite?