Minnesota June 27, 2016
You’ll Never Forget Your Stay In These 10 One Of A Kind Minnesota Cabins
Minnesota is the perfect state for cabin living, and when it comes to vacation homes there are always plenty of options. These rentals are perfect for large groups and all have amazing scenery.
1. Grand Retreat sleeps 12 and is the perfect option for a northern getaway with beautiful patio views only 5 minutes from Lutsen Mountain.
2. This unbelievable cabin in Ely is on White Iron Lake and can sleep 10 with plenty of room to spare.
3. The Creekside Cabin at Elbow Lake Lodge is an adorable 2 bedroom space right near the natural sand beach.
4. This Echo Trail Cabin near the Boundary Waters sleeps up to 10 and is located on scenic Everett Lake. It has an amazing deck and a new sauna.
5. This amazing new North Shore cabin is only 10 minutes from Lutsen Mountain and has an amazing kitchen, heated floors, a beautiful deck and more. It's perfect for large families and sleeps 8.
6. Summit Retreat is a stunning cabin on Lake Superior that sleeps 12 with an amazing deck and a lower floor with plenty of fun including a pool table & game table.
7. This amazing log home is right next to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area and offers plenty of solitude and gorgeous waterfront views.
8. This elegant cabin near Lutsen sleeps 12 and has stunning views in every room.
9. Another cabin on gorgeous Everett Lake off the Echo Trail, this beautiful pet-friendly cabin has plenty of patio space, plus a canoe and boat!
10. This beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom cabin can sleep up to 16 and has all the amenities you'll ever need. It's called Fairway Ridge, in Voyageurs Retreat at Giant’s Ridge.
And if you’re looking for more options – don’t forget about the other
cabins we found throughout MN last year.