Minnesota July 01, 2015
12 Epic Fireworks Shows In Minnesota That Will Blow You Away This Year
Fireworks are a Fourth of July staple. You can find shows almost anywhere but these are some of the best.
1. Saint Paul 4th of July Fireworks - Always spectacular and fun, and this year out of CHS field in lowertown.
2. Red, White and Boom in Minneapolis - Amazing from any view in downtown, feel free to try rooftops, parks and bridges too!
3. Duluth - A gorgeous show for the 4th of July in a gorgeous city. This one is always fantastic!
4. Lake Minnetonka Commons Park - Get a fantastic show on the lake. It just gets better and better.
5. Brainerd - They say they have world class 4th of July fireworks and you had better believe it! Join in for all the fun during Stars & Stripes days this year.
6. Delano - The oldest and largest 4th of July celebration in Minnesota.
7. St Cloud - This show, in its 68th year, is sure tol be awe-inspiring, not to mention synchronized to a special soundtrack. View from Hester Park or Wilson Park.
8. Valleyfair - This year enjoy the BBQ Cookout they are hosting on the 4th!
9. Albert Lea - This historic town has the largest parade in Southern Minnesota on the 3rd, and the best fireworks show in Southern Minnesota on the 4th!
10. Stewartville - Near Rochester, heading to this city for SummerFest is definitely worth the drive! The fireworks show over the Root River is amazing!
11. White Bear Lake - The always fantastic Manitou Days end on the 4th with the big flyover and fireworks show!
12. Aquatennial! A bonus show for you that is NOT on the 4th but on the 25th of July. It is always phenomenal!
Don't want to travel to one of these shows?
To see more 4th of July Celebrations & Fireworks check out this list of all the shows in the state: http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/where-to-view-fireworks-in-2015/#minnetonka
Which of these fireworks displays are you most interested in? Would you add any other amazing shows to this list?