Michigan May 21, 2016
The 12 Best Decisions You Can Make In Michigan
We already trust your decision-making skills since you’ve decided to live in Michigan. But there are some things you need to make sure you choose when you’re living in the Mitten.
Here are a few.
1. Visit one of our famous cherry orchards.
2. Or one of our traditional apple orchards.
3. Sample some of our craft beer.
4. Or get a taste of our delicious Michigan wine.
5. Be sure to take in our many cultural institutions.
6. As well as our magnificent Upper Peninsula.
7. And don't forget to appreciate our freshwater beaches.
8. And don't take our wondrous state parks for granted.
9. Or our picturesque national park space.
10. Gas up that car and take yourself an adventurous road trip on our many scenic routes.
11. You gotta appreciate all that our big cities have to offer...
12. But also, don't forget to take in the beauty of Michigan nature.
So tell us, have you been making all the right Michigan decisions?