Massachusetts April 22, 2016
15 Sites In Massachusetts That Will Remind You How Stunning America Truly Is
Massachusetts is an absolutely gorgeous state, and truly exemplifies the natural beauty of this great nation. Check out a few of the places in the Bay State that show off how stunning America really is.
1. The way the lush green grass creeps right up to the shore at Philbin Beach on Martha's Vineyard is just lovely.
2. The gorgeous marshes and estuaries of Massachusetts are truly a national treasure. The Sandwich boardwalk is a great place to take in the some coastal beauty.
3. Pontoosuc Lake in Pittsfield is absolutely breathtaking in the spring.
4. This sleepy harbor in Menemsha Basin is perfectly serene.
5. This beautiful shot of Mountain View Farm in Easthampton is a reminder of the loveliness of our state's natural bounty.
6. The town of Deerfield is incredibly picturesque and a great place to experience small town America.
7. The March Cataract waterfall in Mt. Greylock State Park is a fairytale destination that will reconnect you with nature.
8. Bear's Den in New Salem is a stunning waterfall with a perfectly rugged beauty.
9. This stunning Berkshire road reminds us that beauty is can be found in even the most everyday scenes.
10. Lower Spectacle Pond in Otis is a serene place to observe local wildlife and find some inner peace.
11. Madaket Beach on Nantucket is famed for its breathtaking sunsets.
12. Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston is a wonderful place to marvel at all the beautiful native plants and blossoms of Massachusetts.
13. Though it may not compare in size to some of the nation's western mountains, Mount Greylock can surely hold its own in terms of sheer majesty.
14. The Franklin Park Zoo in Boston is a great way to appreciate the wonderful animals of this nation and beyond.
15. Fruitlands Museum in Harvard is a great vantage point from which to appreciate the beauty of central Massachusetts.
What spots in Massachusetts feel like the most beautiful in America to you? Let us know!