These Fireworks Displays In Maryland Will Drop Your Jaw
The fourth of July approaches! Do you already know where you’re heading to see amazing fireworks displays in Maryland this year? If not, you’ll want to check out the following list. Grab a blanket, a snack, and a friend, and head to these jaw dropping spots to see fireworks in Maryland in 2016.
Fireworks are abundant throughout Maryland. Check out even MORE below!
6. Catonsville, July 4th – A full day of fun concluding with fireworks at 9:15pm. Website
7. Chesapeake Beach, July 1st – Musical performance at Veterans Memorial Park at 7pm. Fireworks to start at dusk. Website
8. Chestertown, July 4th – Fireworks to begin at Dusk at Wilmer Park. Website
9. College Park, July 4th – University of Maryland will have entertainment at 7pm and fireworks at dusk. Website
10. Columbia, July 4th – Live entertainment and festivities starting at 5pm. Fireworks at dusk. Website
11. Crisfield, July 2nd – Festivities starting at 5pm and fireworks to begin at 9:15pm. Website
12. Dundalk, July 4th – Fireworks to begin at 9:15 from North Point Government Center/Grange Elementary. Website
13. Gaithersburg, July 4th – A day of fun at Bohrer Park at Summit Hill Farm and fireworks to start around 9:30pm. Website
14. Greenbelt, July 4th – Buddy Attick Park will have entertainment starting at 4pm and fireworks at dusk. Website
15. Hagerstown, July 4th – Fairgrounds Park will have entertainment starting at 6:30pm followed by fireworks at 9:30pm. Website
16. Havre de Grace, July 3rd – Head to the parade at 2pm, concert at 7pm, and Tidings Memorial Park for fireworks at 9pm. Website
17. Kensington, July 4th – Entertainment to begin at Albert Einstein High School at 7:30pm and fireworks at 9:15pm. Website
18. Laurel, July 4th – Fireworks begin at dusk at Granville Gude Park. Website
15. McHenry, July 4th – Fireworks to begin at 9:30pm at the WISP Resort area. Website
19. Middle River, July 2nd – Fireworks display to begin at 9:30pm. Website
20. North East, July 4th – Patriotic festivities to start at 5pm followed by fireworks. Website
21. Poolesville, July 4th – Poolesville Polo Grounds to have music starting at 6pm and fireworks at 9pm. Website
22. Rock Hall, July 3rd – Fireworks over Rock Hall Harbor starting at 9pm. Website
23. Rockville, July 4th – The festivities start at 7pm and the fireworks begin at approximately 9:15pm. Website
24. Six Flags America (Upper Marlboro), July 2nd-4th – Patriotic celebration including fireworks from 7-9:30pm all three nights. Website
25. Snow Hill, July 2nd – Fireworks to begin 9:15pm at Sturgis Memorial Park. Website
26. Solomons, July 4th – A street fair begins at 3pm at the Riverwalk, and fireworks at 9:30pm. Website
27. Takoma Park, July 4th – Head to Takoma Park Middle School for a concert at 7:30pm followed by fireworks at 9:30pm. Website
28. Waldorf, July 4th – Family-friendly festivities beginning at 4:30pm followed by fireworks. Website
29. Westminster, July 4th – A day of fun at the Carroll County Farm Museum starting at 2pm, followed by fireworks. Website
***If you know of any other fireworks displays in Maryland that we missed, please share in the comments.
May your Independence Day be filled with BBQ, Old Navy flag tees, and most of all, fireworks! If you’re looking for even MORE summer adventures, be sure to check out our Maryland summer bucket list!