Maryland March 08, 2016
These 18 Unique Coffee Shops In Maryland Are Perfect To Wake You Up
Coffee lovers, rejoice! If you’re tired of the same old trips to Dunkin’ Donuts and Starbucks, I have good news for you. Maryland has dozens of unique coffee shops, 18 of which are listed below. These coffee shops in Maryland are all worth a visit and these pictures will have you smelling the faint scent of java.
1. Vigilante Coffee, Hyattsville
2. Bean Hollow, Ellicott City
This cozy cafe is one of the best parts of Main Street, Ellicott City. Check out their Facebook page
3. Rise Up Coffee Roasters, Salisbury & Easton
You can find
Rise Up Coffee Roasters
at a few locations including two cafes in Salisbury, and one in Easton. Pictured here is their Easton location, which is a re-purposed auto shop.
4. The Filling Station, Sparks Glencoe
5. Frederick Coffee Company & Cafe, Frederick
Delicious coffee paired with friendly service. Check out their website
6. Bean Rush Cafe, Annapolis & Crownsville
With two locations to choose from,
Bean Rush Cafe
is always a wonderful experience. Their latte art is isn't too shabby either.
7. Berlin Coffee House, Berlin
This cafe is a cool little hangout spot with a drool-worthy menu. Check out their Facebook page
8. Cool Beanz Cafe, Charlotte Hall
Hidden in a shopping plaza you can find the adorably named
Cool Beanz Coffee
. Pair your coffee with some of their delicious baked goods.
9. Blue Crab Cafe, St. Michaels
Blue Crab Cafe
is St. Michael's only coffeehouse. Their impressive liquid portion sizes are worth a trip.
10. Birdie's Cafe, Westminster
LOVE the bright, cheery atmosphere at
. The perfect way to start your day with a smile.
11. The French Twist Cafe, Sykesville
This endearing cafe has a french flair, that you must visit at least once. Website
12. Rooster Moon Coffeehouse, Hagerstown
This quirky cafe has become a popular hangout spot and just LOOK AT THAT MUG. Check them out on Facebook
13. Trader's Coffee House, Oakland
14. Water Street Cafe, Friendsville
Water Street Cafe
to experience this quaint little shop filled with so much character.
15. CremCafe, Rockville
It's no wonder that people love
. Their presentation is visually stunning, and just as delicious.
16. Zeke's Coffee, Baltimore
Smooth, flavorful coffee in a welcoming atmosphere. Website
17. Dublin Roasters Coffee, Frederick
18. The Satellite Coffee Shop & Cappuccino Bar, Ocean City
Thai food + breakfast food + amazing cappuccinos = an oddly refreshing combination. Check out this neat restaurant's Facebook page
WOW. I’m now on my way to grab a perfectly crafted flat white. Make sure you also visit a few of these coffee shops in Maryland that won’t disappoint!