Louisiana July 08, 2015
10 Ways That You Know You Grew Up In Louisiana
If you were born and raised in Louisiana, there are a few things that will make you stand out. Here’s some of the most obvious. You know you’re from Louisiana when…
1) Hot sauce and ketchup are basically the same thing.
To make it easier, just mix them.
2) When you call this a blizzard.
This is the amount of snow it takes for you to feel “snowed-in”.
3) On game day, this color makes you very angry.
Doesn't matter if it's Bama or the Falcons.
4) When someone tells you to suck the head, you don’t bat an eye.
5) You use an umbrella just as often for the sun as you do for rain.
6) Basements AMAZE you!
If you’re from Louisiana, this probably doesn’t look too familiar.
7) When lent doesn’t change your diet—at all.
Stop eating shrimp? Now that would be tough.
8) When you’re planning something on a Sunday in the fall you check the Saints schedule first.
For convenience's sake, make it your computer desktop.
9) You know that everything is better with potato salad in it.
10) You know these orange teeth are 100% natural.
What are some other ways that someone from Louisiana stands out to you? Tell us in the comments below!