Louisiana December 24, 2015
Hey, It’s Christmas In Louisiana. Here’s What Santa Brought You!
Good morning Louisiana! Here’s some Christmas cheer for you and yours!
1. A Smile on This Little Boy’s Face
This little boy has gotten so many Christmas cards from around the country it’s truly amazing! 2. And this adorable Saints fan giving a pep talk to the players.
3. BBQ on Christmas –yep, it’s that warm outside.
Why don’t you go for a swim after? Just don’t forget the bug spray!
4. Lower Gas Prices!
They say it’s going to keep up through the new year—not the best for those who work for the industry but at least it saves you some $$ throughout the year.
5. Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga at Jazz Fest
That was kind of amazing.
6. Some good tunes.
Does your family ever jam together for the holidays?
7. Amazing trees like the one here.
This one was found in Arnaudville, LA—wow the roots are incredible.
8. A delicious Louisiana-style feast!
Now that looks good.
9. Some real quality family time.
10. And sunsets like this.
Sunset over Lake Pontchartrain, Mandeville, LA
11. With a HUGE party right around the corner.
It’s new years eve 2016 coming right up!
12. Merry Christmas to EVERYONE in LOUISIANA!
Thanks for all the shares and reads this year! So much love to you all!