Does a certain blue and orange NFL team make you want to puke? How about the Show-Me State? Do you DESPISE it? If you answered yes to any of these, you are probably a Kansas and are most likely to also hate:
1. The Wizard of Oz
Why, oh why did Dorothy have to be from Kansas?!
2. The Broncos
Peyton Manning is the absolute WORST.
I know for a fact that the feeling is mutual, so I don't mind saying it.
4. When out-of-staters complain about the "boring" scenery.
It's the absolute worst, isn't it?
5. People who assume that the good BBQ comes from the KC MO side.
Au contraire, my friend--in fact, some of the tastiest, most fall-of-the-bone tender BBQ you will ever taste comes from towns in middle and southern Kansas.
Don't even bother with your hair; it isn't worth the time and stress.
7. Lack of White Castle restaurants
How is it possible that White Castle was founded in Wichita, yet there isn't a single one to be found in the entire state?!
8. The unpredictable weather
Seriously, Mother Nature--you are TOASTED.
9. When Merril Teller flat-out LIES to you about the unpredictable weather.
If you ask me, it's all a big conspiracy...
10. When other states don't take college sports as seriously as we do.
Obviously it's because they aren't nearly as good as Kansas teams.
11. Finally, we HATE it when people make fun of our hard-working farmers and beautiful farmland.
Kansas farmers produce enough wheat annually to feed billions. They are the backbone of the industry and we are proud to call them neighbors!
Obviously, these are the opinions of one Kansas writer, so what would add? Tell me in the comments!