As spring rolls around (and hopefully sticks!) love begins to bloom and couples are looking for venues to get married while the blossoms are bright. Though I’m all for getting married at a beautiful church, sometimes you just need more than that. Here are 11 epic spots to get married in Kansas that’ll blow guests away:
1. Acorns Resort at Milford Lake - 3710 Farnum Creek Rd, Milford, KS
Get that rustic lakefront wedding everyone is looking for with Acorns Resort. There's on-site bedroom cabins and plenty of facilities to make this a great destination for your event.
2. Prairie Lavender Farm - 69 Alpine Ridge Ln, Bennington, KS
Set up that breathtaking scenery here at Prairie Lavender Farm and watch as your wedding is transformed with hundreds of purple bushes and great photo opportunities within.
3. Castle Tea Room - 1307 Massachusetts St, Lawrence, KS
Who wouldn't want to get married in a castle? Seriously, this place is gorgeous inside and out. They have their own catering service as well as seating and a tent for your event. What else do you need in such an epic castle?
4. Circle S Ranch - 3325 Circle S Ln, Lawrence, KS
The photography options at this ranch are wonderful, with sunsets coming in first place, in my book. They've got packages for you to choose from, and the option of overnight guests. How fun!
5. Botanica Gardens - 701 Amidon St, Wichita, KS
Anyone who's been to Botanica knows about it's magical romantic vibes and it's stunning views in every direction. What else is there to sell here?
6. Dillon Nature Center - 3002 E 30th Ave, Hutchinson, KS
This center has three different areas just for weddings, and they're all gorgeous in their own ways. Maybe this is the site for that rustic event you've always wanted?
7. ABODE Venue - 1330 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS
ABODE is a fun-packed venue that holds lots of party events, so your wedding should be no problem. They've got contemporary decor and has room for up to 300 guests. That's more than I'd ever need, for sure!
8. Cedar Crest Lodge - 25939 E 1000th Rd, Pleasanton, KS
Not only is this a great spot for a wedding, it's also a bed and breakfast. Who wouldn't want to hang out at their wedding venue for a little longer to enjoy the sunrise over a great breakfast?
9. Scenic Valley Inn - 610 South Scenic Drive, Manhattan, KS
There's a lot of charm at Scenic Valley Inn, as well as a bed and breakfast. Whether you're looking for wedding location or a nearby honeymoon, they've got it for you.
10. The Kelly Gallery - 17315 Antioch Rd, Overland Park, KS
I don't think I could go on about just how wonderful the scenes are here in the green months. They've got loads of photo areas, and the venue is simple yet ethereal. Truly another epic location for your event!