Iowa December 27, 2015
Here Are The 15 Most Jaw Dropping Photos Taken In Iowa In 2015
It’s almost the new year, so it’s time to start reflecting on all the amazing things that 2015 brought us. To start, here are the 15 most jaw-dropping photos taken in Iowa in 2015, taken by our amazing readers:
1. Aaron Rothrock took this photo of a clear sky at Neil Smith Wildlife Refuge in Prairie City.
2. Brian Abeling took this one-of-a-kind photo of a sunset at the Iowa State Fair.
3. Jeremy J Von Hagel took this photo of a imminent storm over the fairgrounds in Le Mars.
4. Tony Hayes took this breathtaking photo at Maquoketa Caves State Park.
5. Mike Gilchrist took this shot of a farmer in his field in Tama County.
6. Randy Kasal took shared this amazing view of Lake Red Rock from Cordova Observation Tower.
7. Michael Leland snapped a photo of this beautiful sunrise in the Loess Hills near Preparation Canyon State Park.
8. Sue Boettcher took a photo of this late September sunset on beautiful West Okoboji.
9. Kathy Tilander-Doyle captured this jaw-dropping photo at Pikes Peak State Park in McGregor.
10. Patrick Trepp took this beautiful photo of a sunset on the Cedar River.
11. Susie Williams snapped this gorgeous shot of a farm near Balltown.
12. Troy Hugen snapped this gorgeous photo of a starry night in Iowa.
13. Kim Anderson took this stunning shot of the Northern Lights over Brushy Creek Lake.
14. Justin Nie snapped this gorgeous fall photo in Guttenberg.
15. Mirza Blade Kudic captured this gorgeous sunset over downtown Des Moines.
Have any beautiful photos of your own? Don’t forget to share them with us on our Facebook page!