These 10 Houses In Iowa Have The Most Unbelievable Christmas Decorations
The Christmas season is truly the most magical time of the year, especially when many people transform their houses into whimsical light shows. These stunning displays are not only a source of pride for the town, but they are part of what makes the holidays in Iowa so special! The following videos show some of the most stunning and unique Christmas light displays in Iowa. I can’t decide whether number 1, 2,or 10 is my favorite…
1. This incredibly fun “Disco Santa” light show in Boone will make you want to get up and dance.
2. This rockin’ “Transiberian Orchestra” light show in Coralville will blow your mind.
3. This house in Ankeny has over 40,000 Christmas lights on display, and the scene will drop your jaw.
4. We’ve got a treat for all the fans of Disney’s “Frozen.” The 19th Street Light Show in Burlington has an entire display themed around the music from the film, and it is just as amazing as it sounds.
5. The owners of this house in Grimes REALLY like to decorate for Christmas.
6. These wild, wacky, and totally awesome Christmas lights in Council Bluffs will blow you away.
7. This video highlights all the beautiful holiday light displays throughout Cedar Rapids.
8. Take a virtual tour of and check out the holiday lights at Iowa’s very own Christmas City, Wyoming.
9. The Christmas lights display in Centerville is absolutely stunning.
10. This magnificent Iowa Hawkeyes Christmas lights tribute will absolutely blow your mind.
Which one was your favorite? And if you have an amazing holiday light display of your own, feel free to share some photos or a video with us on our Facebook page!