The year 2015 is quickly coming to a close. Do you have plans for next year? Are there places in Indiana you want to make sure you visit next year? Maybe places you regret not getting to visit this year? Here is a bucket list with 16 different things to consider doing next year!
1. Explore the Children's Museum of Indianapolis
With five levels of interactive exhibits, you should plan to spend at least half a day at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
2. Grab a bite to eat at Bloomington's food scene
Bloomington, with a population of nearly 200,000 people, has an incredibly diverse food scene. If you enjoy good food, you have to check this city out!
3. Go cave exploring in the Marengo Cave
Marengo Cave, located in Marengo, is one of only four show caves in Indiana.
4. Fall in love with the animals at Dutch Creek Farm Animal Park
Enjoy falling in love with over 300 animals at this Shipshewana animal park. They have a combination of both farm and exotic animals.
5. Check out the Hostetler Hudson Auto Museum
This auto museum is a must visit for auto lovers in Indiana!
6. Grab something to drink at the Oliver Winery
Oliver Winery started in the 1960s. It is a must visit in Bloomington for wine fanatics.
7. Try your luck at winning some money at Indiana Grand Racing & Casino
Indiana Grand Racing & Casino, located in Shelbyville, is a Las Vegas-style gaming establishment. If you have any interest in the Las Vegas scene, it is a must visit!
8. Fall in love with the animals at the Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
The Fort Wayne Children's Zoo is a gorgeous zoo that was started in the 1960s.
9. Admire the Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Notre Dame
The Basilica of the Sacred Heart in Notre Dame is a gorgeous Roman Catholic church on the campus of the University of Notre Dame.
10. Be amazed by the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum
The Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum is a must visit automobile museum located in Auburn.
11. Enjoy the Santa Claus family attractions
The big lure in this family-centric town is Holiday World and Splashin' Safari. If you love Christmas, you have to check out this cozy town!
12. Spend the day at Conner Prairie
Take a day trip to this premier interactive history park stretched across 800 acres in Fishers.
13. Get lost at the Indy 500
This Memorial Day weekend race in Indianapolis pumps adrenaline in many each and every year.
14. Embrace some culture at the Nappanee's Amish charm
Nappanee is an incredible option for embracing and exploring the Amish culture.
15. Go exploring at Turkey Run State Park
Turkey Run is recognized as one of the best and most beautiful state parks in the entire Hoosier state. Have you been there yet?
16. Enjoy the beach at the Indiana Dunes State Park
Soak up the sun on the beach and watch Lake Michigan sparkle.
Did you do any of these this year? Do you plan on doing them next year? What do YOU have on your bucket list? Tell me in the comments section!