These 8 Houses In Illinois Have The Most Unbelievable Christmas Decorations
One of the best Christmas traditions in Illinois is to load into the car and drive around and see the neighbors’ Christmas lights. But why settle for seeing homes with three strands of lights? There are some homes out there where people really went ALL OUT. So make the drive–these 8 Illinois homes are worth it.
1. You gotta see this Park Ridge synchronized lights display in person to really appreciate it.
2. If you love the Blackhawks, you are going to LOVE the Larsen lights show (Elburn) this year.
3. This Paxton home will make you feel like you are at the club.
4. If you are a fan of “Frozen,” you will absolutely love this Naperville home.
5. Country music lovers will appreciate this Christmas lights show in Plainfield.
6. You will not believe that this Bloomingdale home’s Christmas lights were done by a THIRTEEN year old.
7. People from Effingham and the surrounding areas travel to see this home.
8. You’ve never quite heard a version of Amazing Grace like the music played at this home, which has a synchronized lights show.
Do you think your home has the best Christmas decorations? Give yourself a shout out in the comments.