Hawaii September 14, 2015
15 Amazing Places In Hawaii That Are A Photo-Taking Paradise
Whether you’ve lived in Hawaii your entire life, or are simply on vacation, taking the perfect photo of paradise is a constant goal. Luckily, Hawaii is full of natural beauty, and taking a stellar photo of the islands is pretty easy, especially if you visit these fifteen places.
1) A walk along Waikiki beach will provide the perfect photo opportunity – a cityscape, beach, the beautiful Pacific, and Diamond Head in the background.
2) Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is a dream for any photographer.
3) Lighthouses have always been popular photo subjects – and Kauai’s Kilauea Lighthouse is no exception.
4) Beach shots are gorgeous, but unique black sand beach photos are even better.
5) If you want to brave the steep climb to the top, the Pu’U’Ohulu Kai hike on Oahu’s leeward coast provides a pretty cool spot to take some stellar shots.
6) I can only imagine seeing – and photographing – such an amazing sunset, taken from the summit of Haleakala.
7) There is no better photo opportunity on Kauai than Waimea Canyon…
8) Unless, of course, you can take a helicopter ride near the Na Pali Coast for some epic aerial shots.
9) Oahu’s Byodo-In Temple is a scale replica of a temple in Japan, and the perfect spot for some gorgeous architectural shots.
10) The Big Island’s Waipio Valley is absolutely stunning – but almost doesn’t even look like Hawaii.
11) Views from the Kula Lavendar Farm are almost too gorgeous to believe.
12) Capture a piece of American history with a visit to any of the Pearl Harbor Historic Sites on Oahu – this incredible shot is of the USS Missouri, or the “Mighty Mo.”
13) With so many stunning waterfalls to choose from, it was hard to pick just one. But Rainbow Falls is definitely one of the cooler ones to photograph.
14) This fence of surfboards on Maui would make a cool backdrop for some great portraits.
15) The Nuuanu Pali Lookout provides sweeping views of Oahu’s windward coast.
Whether you are a professional or just someone who likes to snap the occasional photograph, share your photos of our beautiful state in the comments below.