Hawaii September 19, 2015
16 Stunning Photos That Will Remind You Why Hawaii Is The Best State
With so much natural beauty and stunning scenery, there’s no doubt that Hawaii is the best state in America, but just in case you need a reminder, here are 16 photos that prove Hawaii is absolute paradise.
1) First and foremost, there are all of those amazing, pristine beaches…
2) ...and rugged trails, like this one in Kauai’s Kokee State Park, perfect for adventurers.
3) There are waterfalls all over the islands.
4) The mountains are magnificent – Mauna Loa is considered the largest volcano on earth!
5) I’m not sure there is a more breathtaking site than Waimea Canyon.
6) Except maybe Waipio Valley.
7) Just when you thought everything was tropical, think again! Maui is also home to this stellar Redwood forest.
8) Our beautiful state is home for many incredible animals, including green sea turtles, also known as honu.
9) Hawaii even has brilliant and innovative highways, like Oahu’s H-3, which cuts THROUGH the mountain!
10) Hawaii has some brilliant historical sites, including Iolani Palace, the only palace on U.S. soil.
11) And then there are the many wonderful monuments and museums that make up the Pearl Harbor Historical Sites.
12) There are amazing sites carved by the earth, and the crashing ocean waves.
13) But also some truly beautiful cities, like the state’s capitol.
14) In case you had any doubts of whether Hawaii is the best, a photo of Kauai’s Na Pali Coast will clear that up for you.
15) Let’s be honest – everyone wants to visit Hawaii for vacation, so that obviously makes it the best state, right?
16) Oh, and our sunsets are absolutely to-die-for.
Isn’t the “Aloha” State amazing? Which of these photos is your favorite?