Hawaii May 24, 2016
The 21 Best Decisions You Can Make In Hawaii
You’ve already made one of the greatest decisions you can in life: to call the beautiful Hawaiian Islands home. But if you really want to live life to the fullest – and experience everything Hawaii has to offer – there are a few other decisions you should make at least once.
1. Embrace the Aloha Spirit.
2. Start your day with Kona coffee + an acai bowl.
3. Enjoy some of the greatest beaches in the world.
4. Invest in several swimsuits – and a dozen pairs of slippers.
5. Rent kayaks and take to the ocean.
6. Frequent your neighborhood farmers’ market, and buy local whenever possible.
7. Check out a breathtaking Haleakala sunrise – or sunset.
8. Hike as many mountains as you possibly can.
9. Plan your schedule around traffic – especially on Oahu.
10. Take a surfing lesson or two.
11. Learn everything you can about Hawaiian history.
12. Eat shave ice after a long afternoon at the beach.
13. Get up close and personal with volcanoes at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park.
14. Take some time to stop and smell the tropical flowers.
15. Learn how to snorkel, and hang out with honu.
16. Go stargazing – preferably at the summit of Mauna Kea.
17. Visit the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” and do some hiking while you’re there.
18. Take a scenic drive around the island –Maui’s Hana Highway is the obvious choice.
19. Never take our beautiful rainbows for granted.
20. Hang out near a cascading waterfall.
21. Go island hopping whenever you can.
How many of these things have you done? What other great decisions should everyone in Hawaii make?