Hawaii September 12, 2015
10 Terrifying Views In Hawaii That Will Make Your Palms Sweat
They say that fear can either be your worst enemy or a powerful motivator. These 10 views in Hawaii will cause you a rush of anxiety and fear or, if you like this sort of thing, make you feel as though you can conquer the world.
1) I’d stay away from this particular spot near the Nuuanu Pali Lookout if you are afraid of heights.
2) This birds eye view of Waimea Canyon has my heart racing – and it’s just a photograph!
3) Supposedly, you are pretty safe while cage diving with sharks. I’m going to go out on a limb and say that most people would still be absolutely terrified, and probably in shock.
4) Sometimes a view is even more terrifying when you are looking up to where you will soon be – like this shot of Diamond Head State Monument, on Oahu.
5) I wonder why they call it the dead man’s catwalk…
6) Backseat drivers will want to take the wheel while driving on Maui’s Road to Hana – the winding roads and sharp cliffs will be scary enough when you are driving, let alone someone else!
7) For adrenaline junkies, cliff jumping from this point at Kauai’s Shipwreck beach is a rush. For others, it may feel like a death sentence.
8) Not only is the “Stairway to Heaven” extremely illegal, but it is also wildly dangerous, and should not be attempted. Ever.
9) If you’re anything like me, these huge waves seen on Oahu’s North Shore are pretty intimidating. Is anyone else afraid of being swept out to see? Just me? Oh.
10) I can’t decide if walking amongst the clouds at Haleakala National Park would be exhilarating – or the most nerve-wracking experience of my life.
So, which are you? Do these views inspire or petrify you?