The winter season is the perfect time to take a little trip into the more scenic areas of Georgia. Get out in the country of Madison and Blairsville, or visit the North Georgia Mountains. I’ve already given
20 unique places to stay in Georgia for an unforgettable experience. Here are 10 more charming and unique inns to stay in Georgia.
1. Americus Garden Inn - 504 Rees Park , Americus, GA 31709-4078
This historic home was built before the Civil War in 1847. It'll surely make you feel right at home as you visit this laid-back town.
2. Rothschild Pound House Inn - 201 7th street , Columbus, GA 31901
This cute B&B is within walking distance of some great restaurants in Columbus. There's also Chattahoochee Whitewater Rafting and Columbus State University nearby.
3. Historic Banning Mills
Stay at the Historic Banning Mills when you visit the world's largest zipline. Make sure to have a hearty breakfast before you go!
4. Chanticleer Inn Bed and Breakfast - 1300 Mockingbird Lane , Lookout Mountain, GA 30750-2516
This beautiful inn is located just 10 minutes away from downtown Chattanooga. Also, it's located on top of Lookout Mountain, which is an event in itself.
5. The Lake Rabun Hotel - 35 Andrea Lane , Lakemont, GA 30552-0010
This inn is located in what seems like a fairy tale. The scenery at Lake Rabun Hotel is exquistite with the dazzling waters of Lake Rabun and mountain scenery. Eat at their award winning restaurant and sleep in their dreamy queen-sized beds.
6. Twin Creeks Bed & Breakfast - 834 Collins Rd. Blairsville, GA 30512
This scenic little inn is located in the lush pastures of Blairsville. Not only is this a relaxing B&B, you're also just minutes away from the scenic Brasstown Bald Mountain.
7. The Hearthstone Lodge - 2755 Hwy 282 Tails Creek Rd, Chatsworth, GA 30504
The Hearthstone was rated as the #1 B&B in North Georgia by Tripadvisor and Southern Living Magazine. Reviewers say you truly feel like you're with family and friends while staying here. They have amazing breakfast, a large sauna and fireplaces.
8. The Farmhouse Inn - 1051 Meadow Lane , Madison, GA 30650
This inn is located on a picturesque 100-acre farm in Madison. Go back in time to a simpler time and enjoy porch sitting, cool breezes and star gazing. In the morning, eat their farm fresh eggs, hot biscuits, pancakes and scones with their homemade jellies.
9. Rabun Manor - 205 Carolina St , Dillard, GA 30537
Rabun Manor was originally built in Athens in 1846. It was moved to Dahlonega and finally to Dillard, GA in 1903. This quite inn is near three national forests and is the perfect place to just come and get away from it all.
10. Paradise Hills - 366 Paradise Road , Blairsville, GA 30512
Paradise Hills is just what it sounds like! The resort is set on 35 acres of beautiful mountains and vineyards. They also have spas and hot tub cabin rentals--which is everything you need to have an amazing getaway!
Have you ever been to any of these beautiful inns? If so, what did you think? Tell me in the comments below!