Georgia July 06, 2015
17 Eerie Shots In Georgia That Are Spine-Tingling Yet Magical
Have you ever just sat and watched the beauty around you in Georgia? The nature in Georgia is beautiful, yet mystical! Look at these eerie shots taken in Georgia that are spine-tingling!
1) A beautiful hawk against the backdrop of a dawn's first light.
2) A foggy morning in Cobb County looks magical.
3) Another dawn in Georgia is a beautiful way to start the day!
4) An early morning flight in Lithia Springs sets the scene for a magical moment.
5) Fog on the lake in Douglas County seems mystical.
6) Fog on the Chickamauga National Battlefield seems almost ghastly.
7) Early morning on the trail looks perfect for an early morning walk.
8) A foggy morning on the creek features the sun's rays in such an extraordinary way!
9) Yet another beautiful, foggy morning in Lithia Springs.
10) A fisherman out in Cobb County has already started his day.
11) Fog drapes the trees in Comer, Georgia.
12) Magical and mystical view in the park!
13) Wormsloe Plantation--one of my favorite magical scenes in Georgia.
14) Browns Bridge over Lake Lanier in Forsyth County shown in an eerie gray shot.
15) Mist on the lake in Rome, Georgia.
16) Misty view of Lake Hartwell with rays of sunshine bouncing off the surface of the lake.
17) A misty morning in North Point, Roswell, Georgia.
Do you agree that these are beautiful, eerie, and spine-tingling? Do you guys have any other shots of eerie yet beautiful shots of places in Georgia? Put them in the comments below!