Fall can mean quite a few things: pumpkins, sweaters, apple orchards, and of course, the ever-popular corn maze. It’s the type of activity that’s perfect for the whole family, (unless you choose the haunted ones, which sometimes only allows for the light of the moon to guide you home! Spooky.) But regardless of the type of corn maze you’re searching for, Georgia is home to quite a few. Take a look at these 10 awesome corn mazes to check out in Georgia this fall.
1. Uncle Shucks Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze— 4520 Highway 53 E, Dawsonville, GA 30534
Uncle Shucks has always has the most insane corn maze designs in the state. Year after year, their corn mazes leave the visitors in awe. Bring the whole family for a romp in the maze, or wait until after dark for a more haunted excursion.
2. Buford Corn Maze—4470 Bennett Road, Buford, GA 30519
Buford Corn Maze is a fall adventure perfect for the whole family. This year marks their 8th season, and it may just be their best yet.
3. Washington Farms—Watkinsville, Georgia
Each year the corn maze at Washington Farms has a different theme. The paths you can take throughout the maze stretch anywhere from 1.5-2 miles, so make sure you wear comfy shoes. And if you’re feeling daring, walk through the maze at night during their flashlight nights!
4. Corn Dawgs Corn Maze— 955 Leone Avenue, Loganville, GA 30052
This year's theme at Corn Dawgs Corn Maze is "Back the Blue" supporting police officers in the state of Georgia. The maze is over 7-acres and is open on the weekends to the entire family.
5. The Enchanted Maize at Blowing Springs Farm— 271 Chattanooga Valley Rd, Flintstone, GA 30725
This is the fall attraction In Rock City where people flock from all over to participate in. Every year their cornfield maze features and fun and fresh designs. Head on over to see this year's design in person!
6. Five Forks Corn Maze—562 Old Andersonville Rd. Hartwell, GA 30643
Every weekend in October, you can celebrate this awesome corn maze in Hartwell, Georgia. Bring a group of friends and see if you can navigate your way out of this magical maze.
7. Southern Belle Farm— 1658 Turner Church Rd, McDonough, GA 30252
This year Southern Belle has a beautifully expansive corn maze, pumpkin picking, campfires, and more. It's a great way to spend a cool autumn evening, and get excited for the Halloween season.
8. Colonel Cob’s Corn Maze at Mitcham Farm— 797 W Macedonia Church Rd, Oxford, Georgia
Find your way through a 7-acre corn maze at Mitcham Farm this fall. You can also spend the day picking pumpkins, shooting the corn cannon, or visiting all the farm animals.
9. Jaemor Farms— 5340 Cornelia Hwy, Alto, GA 30510
Jaemor Farms has been a tradition for many families in the Georgia area. This year, their corn maze design is unlike any other. See for yourself what Jurassic Jaemor has to offer...
10. Buck's Corn Maze— 1923 New Hope Rd, Dawsonville, GA 30534
The maze at Buck’s is more than just a maze. It’s 12 acres of fun and enjoyment. Whether you enter the maze and test your skills during the day, or bring a flashlight and try at night, you’ll have an awesome experience regardless.