With Halloween right around the corner, I just know you’re craving some yummy treats! Wondering where you can nab yourself some great chocolate or candy?
If your sweet tooth is itching, then you’re going to want to visit these favorite candy shops right here in Georgia.
1. Hansel & Gretel Candy Shop - 8651 N Main St, Helen, GA 30545
This candy shop in Helen will take you back to your childhood with its fairytale name! It's considered to have the "best fudge in Georgia!!! No argument!!! End of story!!!!" by the gentleman pictured here.
2. IT'SUGAR - 264 19th Street Northwest, Suite #2100-BAtlanta, Georgia 30363
IT'SUGAR is a hip new candy shop in Atlantic Station where they sell full sized and gigantic sized candy bars. You can pick up a box of NERDS the size of a telephone book, or a candy bar as big as your arm. This is truly a dream for a kid with a sweet tooth!
3. Savannah's Candy Kitchen - 318 West St. Julian Street, Savannah, GA 31401 and at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
This candy shop is a dream for Savannah residents and visitors. Get your fresh candied apples, taffy and other old-school candies here. They also have another location in Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta airport, which is the location pictured here.
4. Condor Chocolates - 1658 S Lumpkin St, Athens, GA 30606
Condor Chocolates is a place described as having, "Super delicious chocolates!!" Not only is this place full of amazing chocolates and candies, they also have great vegan options available for the health conscious.
5. Schakolad Chocolate Factory - King Plaza, 885 Woodstock Rd # 200, Roswell, GA 30075
This unique chocolate store has locations all over the country and one in Roswell, GA. Baruch Schaked, co-founder of Schakolad, is an amazing chocolatier from Argentina. He has traveled the world and served up his delicious treats at world-renowned chocolate festivals. Be sure to try some of his special treats at this storeI
6. The Sweet Shoppe - 576 E Main St, Blue Ridge, GA 30513
This store truly carries on the southern tradition, serving up gourmet cupcakes, homemade caramel, and made-from-scratch pound cakes!
Pictured here are owners Nikki Gribble and Susan Catron of The Sweet Shoppe.
7. River Street Sweets - 3507 Skidaway Rd, Savannah, GA 31404 and other locations
Here's a place where you can see candy being made right behind the counter! Their delicious treats include truffles, fudge, cakes and anything else you can dream of!
8. Miss D's New Orleans Pralines - 209 Edgewood Ave Se, STE 134 Atlanta GA 30303
Come down to Miss D's candy stand and experience some delicious New Orleans style candies! She's the only one on this list who has a 5-star rating on Yelp, and people just love her sweet personality! She is located inside the Sweet Auburn Market.
9. Nancy's Candy & Spice - 186 W Crogan St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
This candy store sure is one-of-a-kind, and sells aromatic spices in addition to delicious candies! The walls are also decorated by paintings done by Nancy herself.
10. Chocolat by Adam Turoni - 323 W Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401
This upscale chocolate store will make you feel like you're in chocolate heaven. Located in Savannah, visitors start off by selecting a silver tray and use tongs to select their delectable treats!
What do you think of this list? Are any of your favorites listed here? Where’s your favorite candy shop to grab sweets and chocolates? Tell us in the comments below!