It’s that time of year again–pie time! Fall is the only time of year when we can justify stuffing ourselves with delicious and decadent pie. Well, I suppose we should get started! Check out these 10 amazing places in Georgia where you can give into your cravings for pie.
1. Buttermilk Pie at The Yesterday Cafe - 114 N Main StGreensboro, GA 30642
The buttermilk pie at The Yesterday Cafe precedes its reputation in taste! Southern Living Magazine named it one of the best pies of the south, and singer Carrie Underwood ordered 300 pies for her wedding.
Pictured: A slice of decadent buttermilk pie at The Yesterday Cafe
2. Savannah's Candy Kitchen and their Pumpkin Pie Fudge- 225 E. Main St., Savannah, GA
If it's a pie coming from one of Savannah's old fashioned candy stores, it's probably a good idea. Savannah's Candy Kitchen uses nothing but real and fresh ingredients for a homemade taste.
Pumpkin Pie Fudge is back in season at Savannah's Candy Kitchen! Don't forget to try some of their pecan pie too!
3. R&A Orchards and their Fried Pies
For the best fried pies in Georgia, try R&A Orchards! They have 60 acres of apple trees and 10 acres of peaches and nectarines--all waiting to go into those delicious pies.
Real Fried Apple Pies -YUM!
4. The Pie Hole
Any pie from here is sure to get your taste buds working! These busy bakers host a new menu daily.
Any pie you get from The Pie Hole is bound to be decadent and delicious.
5. Peanut Butter Pie and Key Lime Pie from Mary Mac's Tea Room - 224 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
Mary Mac's is a small town tradition in a big city. Their pie is no exception. Their creamy peanut butter pie is to die for!
Pictured: AMAZING key lime pie from Mary Mac's
6. Chocolate Pecan Pie at Ellis Brothers Pecans - 1315 Tippettville RdVienna, GA 31092
As if pecans weren't enough deliciousness, the Ellis Brothers had to throw in Chocolate too! Topped with cinnamon whipped cream, this is definitely the pie of the season.
7. Fritters & Pecan Pies at Jaemor Farms - 5340 Cornelia HwyAlto, GA 30510
Jaemor Farms is a 350-acre family owned farm. You can taste the love and care in every fritter and piece of pie!
Pictured: The front of Jaemor Farms
8. Pecan Pie at The Olde Pinke House - 23 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
The Olde Pinke House is one of the more famous restaurants in Georgia for their amazing cuisine. Make sure you fit in a slice of pie while you're there...oh, and don't mind the ghosts!
The pecan pie at The Olde Pink House is super delicious!
9. Any type of pie at Dovetail - 543 Cherry Street, Above the Rookery, Macon, GA 31201
Dovetail has a pie named "cracked pie" that comes with a crust made of freshly baked oatmeal cookies, pecan filling and homemade salted ice cream. (Sounds like heaven to me!)
Pictured: Cracked pie at Dovetail
10. Pecan Pie at Chophouse on The Bricks - 123 N Broad St, Thomasville, GA 31792
Try their ice cream pie alongside cinnamon ice cream. I swear you'll be coming back for more!
Have you ever tried any of these places before? Where do you get your absolute must-have pies? Tell us in the comments below!