Georgia May 20, 2016
The 21 Best Decisions You Can Make In Georgia
By choosing to live in Georgia, you’ve already made an impeccable decision. Let’s keep that streak going and continue on with 21 more awesome decisions you can make while living, or visiting, this beautiful state.
1. Sunsets are always better from a high perch.
2. Get absorbed in the history. Every town and city has an interesting one.
3. Embrace the ghost stories and tours—you'll enjoy them much more.
4. Invest in bug spray. And maybe a lot of it.
5. Hike as many mountains and trails as you can.
6. Pick your own fruits and vegetables.
7. Visit every waterfall at least once.
8. Take as many road trips as possible. There is so much to explore.
9. Indulge in a wine weekend. There are more vineyards in this state than you think.
10. Spring is for Botanical Gardens.
11. Let out your inner child every so often. Six Flags over Georgia, anyone?
12. Snow doesn't always have to be a drag. Improvise!
13. Say "YES" to the fried chicken, always.
14. Buy your peaches on the side of the road rather than the grocery store.
15. Remember there are always small towns that deserve exploration, too.
16. Seafood is freshest when eaten on the coast.
17. Spend an entire day in the park.
18. Support as many Georgia teams as you can. Your loyalty will pay off.
19. Try your hand at pecan pie, with some of the best pecans in the world. Your neighbors will thank you.
20. See what it's like to observe horses in the wild on Cumberland Island.
21. Adventure across as many covered bridges as you can.
How many of these Georgia decisions have you made? Share with us your story, or feel free to add your own best decisions!