We have a little quiz for all you Floridians out there. We want to see how many of these iconic Florida landmarks you can recognize. Whether you’re a lifelong resident or just a big fan of the Sunshine State, try to identify as many of these places as you can. How well do you know Florida?
1. Do you know where this iconic Florida scene was captured?
Answer: Daytona Beach Boardwalk.
2. How about this one? This is probably the easiest, because it's sure to be recognized by people around the world, not just Floridians.
Answer: Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom (Cinderella's Castle).
3. You get one guess as to where this landmark is located.
Answer: The Southernmost Point Buoy is located in Key West.
4. You can probably identify this famous flying team, but do you know where this photo was taken in their hometown?
Answer: The National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola.
5. Swans, both real and imitation, are a hallmark of this park in Central Florida.
Answer: Lake Eola Park, Orlando.
6. Can you name this building that was originally constructed as the headquarters for The Miami News?
Answer: Freedom Tower, Miami.
7. Maybe the sign on the side makes it a little obvious, but can you remember the official name for this building? It's one of the largest in the world by volume.
Answer: The Vehicle Assembly Building, John F. Kennedy Space Center.
8. Can you name this famous/infamous Florida bridge?
Answer: Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
9. Do you recognize this, the oldest masonry fort in the continental United States?
Answer: Castillo de San Marcos, St. Augustine.
10. Can you name this 19th-century Moorish Revival hotel (now a museum)?
Answer: Tampa Bay Hotel (Henry B. Plant Museum), Tampa.
11. Can you name these abandoned structures located one mile south of Cape Florida that were once a happening spot for gambling and partying?
12. This historic landmark was one of Central Florida's early tourist attractions.
Answer: Bok Tower Gardens, Lake Wales.
13. Can you name this historic city in Florida, which has the highest percentage of Greek Americans in the United States?
Answer: Tarpon Springs.
14. What is the name of this mysterious stone structure located in Homestead?
Answer: Coral Castle.
How many of these did you recognize? Did you think this quiz was easy or hard? Are there any other quizzes you’d like to see here?