1. John's Pass Seafood Festival, Madeira Beach October 27 - 30
This long-running event has been voted the best festival in Pinellas County. The last weekend of October, this charming fishing village is full of family fun, live music, arts and crafts, and seafood vendors as far as the eye can see.
2. Oktoberfest, Miami, October 14 - 16 & October 21 - 23
There are many Oktoberfest celebrations in Miami, but the oldest and most authentic is held by the German American Social Club. This is not only the longest running Oktoberfest in Florida, it's the longest running Oktoberfest in the whole country. Come celebrate German food, beer, music and culture.
3. Sarasota Chalk Festival, Venice Airport Fairgrounds, November 11 - 14
This international festival is acclaimed as one of the best pavement art events in the world. Here you can view the largest collection of 3-D pavement paintings that seem to leap off the street.
4. EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, Walt Disney World Resort, September 14 - November 14
Sample food and beverages from all over the world without leaving Florida at this huge festival, now going on its 21st year. This year will feature new foods, new chefs, and culinary workshops where you can pick up a few new skills.
5. Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival, Niceville, October 21 - 23
This festival is indeed about enjoying lots of fried and smoked mullet, but also much more. Celebrating its 40th year, this festival in Niceville has become one of the best-known events in country music. The festival also features a pageant, singing contest, and a huge arts and crafts show.
6. Pensacola Interstate Fair, October 20 - October 30
Bring the whole family out to enjoy countless rides, games, entertainment, exhibits , and vendors, all in one place. We can't wait!
7. Downtown Festival & Art Show, Gainesville, November 5th & 6th
More than 100,000 art lovers visit this North Florida town to experience the live music, performances, and food that accompany the artwork of more than 240 local and national artists. Come check out the creative jewelry, ceramics, photography, paintings, and more.
8. Destin Seafood Festival, September 30 - October 2
This free festival takes place on the picturesque Destin Harbor Boardwalk. Delicious food, live entertainment, art, and fun for the whole family can be found at this long-running festival in beautiful Destin.
9. St. Marks Stone Crab Festival, October 22
This festival celebrates one of our favorite Florida delicacies, the delicious stone crab. You'll love this little fishing town and the music and art that accompany all of the tasty food. Plus, the proceeds from the festival are given to charitable causes, so it's a win-win.