1. Logan Tavern - 1423 P St NW Washington, District of Columbia
Logan Tavern frequently tops the Best Bloody lists for their consistently excellent Bloody Marys. Their Build Your Own Bloody Mary menu is a brunch favorite. You choose your liquor, your juice, any extra flavors and garnishes for a truly unique drink.
2. Red Derby - 3718 14th St NW Washington, DC 20010
One of the best things about Red Derby Bloodys is that they are $3. Yes, you read that correctly. This fun bar is a great spot to enjoy strong, cheap drinks, great comfort food and even play a few board games!
3. Pearl Dive Oyster Place - 1612 14th St NW Washington, DC 20009
Oysters and Bloodys go together better than you think they will! The Bloodys here have a great blend of spice and savory flavors that will compliment anything on the brunch menu (and are great on their own too!)
4. The Source - 575 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20565
Wolfgang Puck’s The Source is a perfect spot for upscale brunch. They have four different bloodies to choose from. We recommend the Chesapeake, which is topped with a spoon of Maryland crab for extra flavoring.
5. Barrel - 613 Pennsylvania Ave SE Washington, DC 20003
Barrel might be a bourbon bar but that does not stop them from doing a great Bloody Mary. Served with a pickled Okra, it has just the right kick.
6. The Heights - 3115 14th St NW Washington, DC 20010
The Heights offers incredible build your own Bloody Marys. But if you want something a little different get the High Noon which has bacon washed bourbon and Frank’s red hot and is served with potato strings for a little something extra.
7. Founding Farmers - 1924 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20006
The place that spurred the farm to table craze is still a local favorite for brunch. Their Bloodys are made with organic vodka and flavored with Old Bay and they almost always top the best bloody lists in the area.
8. Tico DC - 1926 14th St NW Washington, District of Columbia
Not a vodka fan? Get a tequila Bloody Mary at Tico for something a little different. The salty and spicy mix on the rim adds for a unique twist!
9. Del Campo - 777 I St NW Washington, District of Columbia
If you want the most unique Bloody Mary in DC, come to Del Campo and order the Pantera. The blackish color comes from squid ink and it as fish stock and it’s garnished with an octopus tentacle.
10. Buffalo & Bergen - 1309 5th St NE Washington, DC 20002
Located in Union Market, Buffalo & Bergen may just have the most artistic looking garnish on one of their Bloodys. Order the Lox’d & Loaded and you get an entire bagel with lox and cream cheese on top of your delicious Bloody Mary.
11. Co Co. Sala - 929 F St NW Washington, DC 20004
Most people think about chocolate when they think of Co Co. Sala but Washingtonians who love a good Bloody can also get a unique twist on the classic here. The Wasabi Bloody has an extra crunch and spice to it as there are wasabi peas floating on the top.