Colorado September 13, 2015
15 Undeniable Reasons Why Everyone Should Love Colorado
If you live in Colorado (or have ever visited), you get it—the incredible scenery, abundance of outdoor activities, unique events for every member of your family…What’s not to love about the Centennial State?! Here are 15 of the undeniable reasons why everyone should love Colorado:
1. Colorado is home to more than 200 breweries...
We're #2 (California is #1... but not by much!)
2. ...and 106 wineries!
3. This view.
Trust us; there's a lot more where this came from.
4. We gave this...
...and even this to the world.
5. Colorado may as well be the poster child for an ideal fall day.
6. We have the option to stay in our swimsuits when it's snowing!
Colorado is home to 27 different hot springs.
7. One look at our night skies will ruin you for life.
Try finding this sort of view in California... Just sayin'!
8. We have Peyton.
PFM = Life
9. Did I mention that our scenery is completely out of this world?
I already did? Oh.. #sorrynotsorry
10. Jolly Old St. Nicholas is proud to call Colorado his home!
We even know where the North Pole is!!!
11. Not only is our scenery beautiful; our storms are too!
12. Colorado has the best of everything with the rolling plains...
...and majestic mountains!
13. Living in Colorado increases your alcohol tolerance.
Drinking below sea-level is for amateurs.
14. Our home team happens to play at the most beautiful stadium in the country.
Don't worry, Rox; we'll get 'em next year!
15. Colorado has an average of 300 sunny days per year.
What are you waiting for? Get outside and ENJOY!
What do you love most about Colorado?