When it comes to living in the Centennial State, there are just some things that you should never do (or at least admit to doing). Are you new to Colorado? Take our advice and make sure that you are never caught:
1. Cheering on the Raiders
(If you do, you probably shouldn't go out in public...)
2. Admitting you don't care for skiing...
4. ...and/or hiking.
WHAT do you do for fun?!
5. Ordering a Keystone Light at the bar...
6. ...or buying a case of Buds.
*Throws up in mouth.*
7. Actually buying a car from Dealin' Doug
Sorry, Doug; my soul is worth more to me than one of your "unbeatable" deals.
8. Suggesting Casa Bonita for supper
"I mean, where else can you 'Eat so much; Peso little'?!"
9. Wearing anything other than CU or CSU apparel
I see you over there looking smug in your Duke hoodie...
10. Ordering a burrito without green chili
Last I checked, a burrito minus the green chili was actually illegal throughout the state. (Look it up!)
11. Laughing at a weed joke
"Rocky Mountain HIGH? High-larious!"
12. Voluntarily seeing a concert at a venue other than Red Rocks
Wait... there are other concert venues besides Red Rocks?
13. Conversing with a Californian about how Colorado can and should change
If you do this, you can and should leave immediately.
14. Sitting around doing nothing.
Is that even a thing?
15. Actually going to the basement when Kathy Sabine tells you a storm is coming and to seek shelter
Psh, like my moving vehicle or front porch aren't safe enough...