Colorado July 13, 2016
13 Lessons The Rest Of The Country Could Learn From Colorado
If you have ever traveled outside the Centennial State, you may have noticed some things that were… how do I say, less than desirable? While it’s great to have such unique and diverse states, you may have thought that the other 49 could learn a thing or two from Colorado, including:
1. Quality school systems...
2. ...and secondary education are both vital to the future of our state.
Did you know: Not only is Colorado home to top notch universities,
also ranks us second of the Best School Systems in America.
3. As Coloradans, we have to be quick on our feet...
The weather here changes more than we change our socks.
4. ...always stand by our men...
Win or lose (and it is mostly lose), we love our men in purple!
5. ...come together in times of tragedy and triumph...
See: Cold Springs Fire.
6. ...and to NEVER give up!
We knew you guys had it in you!!!
7. The word "boredom" just isn't in our vocabulary.
How can it be when there is literally so much to see and do around this beautiful place?!
8. We know how important it is to celebrate ours (and others) heritage...
10. ...the arts...
11. ...and rich traditions.
(As unconventional as they may be...)
12. Those of us in Colorado know that it's okay to be a little weird!
13. Finally, Colorado natives are proud of this gorgeous place we get to call home.
Don't like it (and wish it were more like California or Texas)? Then get out!
Want to find even more reasons to brag about Colorado? Visit
17 Reasons Colorado Is The BEST State In The Nation!