Do you have dreams about juicy, tender and mouthwatering steaks? Well, dream no more, as Colorado is home to several amazing steakhouses! Here are 10 of these Colorado steakhouses that will make all of your red meat dreams come true:
1. Duke's Steakhouse (Castle Rock)
It doesn't get much better than tender prime rib, perfectly seasoned fries and Duke's famously low prices!
2. Pepper Tree Restaurant (Colorado Springs)
At other steakhouses, it might be considered "rare" to have your steak cooked at your table--not the case at Pepper Tree!
3. Pug Ryan's Steakhouse and Brewery (Dillon)
After a long day on the slopes, nothing beats a juicy Pug burger and brew!
4. Guard and Grace (Denver)
This modern and elegant steakhouse features some of the freshest steaks and seafood in the entire state.
5. The Winery (Grand Junction)
What's better; the wide selection of wines, incredible cuisine or the historic brick building? That's for you to decide when you visit this Western Slope favorite!
6. Ted Nelson's Steak House (Montrose)
Ted’s Marinated Sirloin with Wild Caught Gulf Shrimp...it's what's for dinner!
7. Canyon Chop House (Fort Collins)
You can actually eat your delectable dish inside a vault--Coolest. Steakhouse. Ever.
8. Briar Rose Chophouse (Breckenridge)
Now THIS is what I call a salad!
9. JJs Rocky Mountain Tavern (Frisco)
Reasonable prices, delish food AND live music? See you in Frisco!
10. Miyama Of Colorado (Lone Tree)
No steakhouse list is complete without a Japanese Steakhouse--and Miyama is the best of the best!