Summer vacation is coming to a close, so what better time than now to begin planning your next getaway?! If you’re looking for an escape from the ordinary, be sure to check out these 10 fabulous Colorado bed and breakfasts.
1. Mountain Valley Home Bed and Breakfast (Estes Park)
Not only do they have the bed and the breakfast, they also have a hot tub, a wine tasting room and a divine in-room jacuzzi tub!
2. Casa Colorado (Black Hawk)
If staying at the crowded casinos isn't your thing, head over to Casa Colorado, where the plush, turned-down beds await.
3. McGinnis Cottage Inn Bed & Breakfast (Leadville)
Whether you're staying for a night or an entire week, the friendly folks at the McGinnis Inn will treat you like royalty.
4. Courtyard Country Inn Bed & Breakfast (Westcliffe)
I don't know about you, but I can already see myself enjoying my morning coffee and newspaper in this picturesque garden...
5. Leland House & Rochester Hotel (Durango)
Why stay at a chain when you can relax in style at this highly-rated, historic hotel?
6. Old Town Guesthouse Bed and Breakfast (Colorado Springs)
The Guesthouse might be located in the city, but you'll feel like you're in your own private paradise!
7. Los Altos Bed & Breakfast (Grand Junction)
Like what you see? There's A LOT more where that came from (and a wonderful night's rest) at Los Altos!
8. Hand Hotel Bed & Breakfast (Fairplay)
Genuine hospitality and views unlike anything you've ever seen await you at this Fairplay gem.
9. Currier Inn Bed and Breakfast (Greeley)
Let's just say that the Currier wasn't given a 5-star rating for NOTHING--now please excuse me as I soak in this amazing tub.
10. Mountain Goat Lodge (Salida)
Luxurious accommodations and adorable, 4-legged friends await you at this Rocky Mountain treasure.