When you live in Colorado, there are few wrong things you can do… after all, it’s the Centennial State. There is so much to do and take in. However, if you are looking to live your life in Colorado to the fullest, you will want to make sure to try these 15 things:
1. Wake up early (or stay up late) enough to take in the clear nighttime sky...
2. ...and then a remarkable sunrise.
3. Get outside as much as humanly possible to enjoy the Colorado great outdoors.
After all, life is too short (and Colorado is too beautiful) to be a couch potato.
4. Visit the Four Corners...
Finally... you can REALLY be in four places at once.
5. ...and then discover all four corners of the state.
From the northwest to the southeast, the Colorado landscape varies greatly... Go experience it for yourself! And while you're out...
6. Sample as many different kinds of green chili as humanly possible.
7. See your favorite band live at Red Rocks.
I know I've said it time and again, but it's true: The best concert venue in the entire world is right in our own backyard. Don't pass up an opportunity to jam out under the stars (and atop the rocks.)
8. Drive the Last Dollar Road.
I know what you're thinking and yes... Last Dollar Road IS a real place.
12. ...and bike as often as possible.
Colorado has some of the best outdoor opportunities in the country, so get out there and enjoy!
13. Give back to the community.
How lucky are we to be living in the most perfect place on Earth? Pay it forward to those less fortunate by volunteering in a soup kitchen, building homes, or even adopting a stretch of highway to clean.
14. Pamper yourself... naturally.
With dozens of different hot springs to choose from, Colorado is home to the ultimate in all-natural relaxation opportunities. Ahh...
15. Finally, force yourself out of your comfort zone.
Zip line. White water raft. Rock climb. Whatever you decide to do, own it. (It'll be a memory you won't soon forget.)