It’s nearly June and the brides will be decked out in their finest this summer, ready to walk the grand aisle and take their wedding vows. The Natural State has some of the most beautiful venues where couples can enjoy their big day among lavishly scenic backgrounds or romantically rustic settings.
15. 1929 Hotel Seville: This fully restored historic 1929 property, located in Harrison, Arkansas, is a lovely wedding locale.
The hotel has Spanish architecture with original plaster carvings featuring the Resplendent Quetzal Bird throughout the lobby and on the Spanish inspired archways. The Seville also features a split staircase, and a grand chandelier highlights the lobby and mezzanine.
14. Basin Park Hotel: This romantic Eureka Springs mainstay has remained a popular choice for weddings over the years.
Set in the quaint spa town's shopping district, this 1905 boutique hotel's rugged limestone building is next to the historic Basin Spring.
13. Lookout Point Lakeside Inn: This gorgeous Hot Springs inn on Lake Hamilton provides a luxurious setting for a wedding.
This highly-rated bed and breakfast is located off Highway 7 South on Lake Hamilton.
12. The Barn at Twin Oaks: Over 30 acres of land are available for exclusive weddings and special events at this splendorous Dardanelle locale.
Services provided here include wedding and reception invitations, ceremonies, catering, cakes, and music; designer florals, linens and décor are provided by an on-site design team.
11. Moss Mountain Farm: Perfect for weddings, Moss Mountain Farm sits on top of a ridge overlooking the Arkansas River Valley in Roland, Arkansas.
Located just 30 minutes outside of Little Rock, Arkansas this idyllic setting blurs the lines between garden and home, heritage and modern.
10. Crescent Hotel & Spa: One of Arkansas's signature choices for weddings, this Eureka Springs historic hotel offers a variety of luxurious packages for couples to choose their dream wedding.
The bride and groom, as well as their guests, can experience the grandeur of yesteryear in the Crystal Ballroom, be inspired by the flamboyant Art Deco decor of the Sky Bar Gourmet Pizza, or just relax and enjoy the graceful elegance of the Crescent Conservatory.
9. St. Catherine's at Bell Gable: This Gothic-style stone chapel in Fayetteville is a memorably scenic place for couples to take their vows.
Customized wedding packages including music and carriage rides; also available are rides in a 1902 Mercedes limousine and 1912 Model "T."
8. Alda's Magnolia Hill: Described as "Southern glamorous", this breathtaking Little Rock location provides a fairytale setting for a blissful wedding day.
This historic 31 acre estate in the heart of Little Rock features a private lake, wooded trails, pool, brides room, groom quarters, and complete outdoor kitchen.
7. Garvan Woodland Gardens: Arkansas's premier botanical garden is also a prime spot for a beautiful wedding. The property is located on a 210-acre peninsula on Lake Hamilton.
The Gardens feature rocky inclines reminiscent of the surrounding Ouachita Mountains, floral landscapes, streams, and waterfalls in a natural woodland setting, plus a Japanese Garden with Japanese maples and tree peonies, a conifer border, and various flower and rock gardens.
6. Mountain Harbor Resort & Spa: Set on a wooded point on Lake Ouachita, this waterfront resort is a glorious scenic wedding locale and is located approximately 30 miles from Hot Springs.
Just a thirty minute drive west from Hot Springs, this premier Arkansas resort offers Lake Ouachita’s most luxurious cabins and excellent wedding and honeymoon packages.
5. Mena Mountain Resort: This western Arkansas gem is a perfect spot for a wedding or romantic getaway.
The resort is noted for its hospitality and scenic countryside setting.
4. The Brick Room: Located in Conway, Arkansas, this popular venue hosts weddings and other social events.
Located in a restored 1923 building which served as the original location for Conway's long-running Smith Ford dealership, The Brick Room has been converted into a 6,400-square-foot, state-of-the-art special event venue.
3. Bella Veranda: Located on Lookout Mountain Road in Benton, Bella Veranda is an events venue specializing in weddings.
This 22 acre plantation home is a great choice for those seeking a rustic setting for their big day.
2. Sassafras Springs Vineyard: This luxurious new venue in Springdale, Arkansas is a great choice for a wedding.
The winery has very recently started producing their own wines out of their newly constructed wine production building.
1. Avondale Chapel & Gardens: This stately full-service wedding venue is housed in an 1884 Victorian home, located in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Sites at Avondale include the parlour/lounge, a garden patio, the beautiful chapel, the reception area, and a dressing suite for the bride and attendants.
Congratulations to all of the couples across the nation who are getting married this summer! Hopefully the venue of choice will be as beautiful as the ones seen here in the Natural State.