Arizona June 21, 2015
Here Are 10 Stunning Arizona Sunsets to End Your Week Perfectly
Sunday is here. That hopefully means finally having time to wind down from a hectic week. Sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the beautiful sights Arizona has to offer.
1. Here's the Grand Canyon from Hopi Point as the sun is starting to set.
2. An orange sky from South Mountain.
3. A colorful look at the Superstitious Mountains during sunset.
4. Canyon de Chelly looking quiet and dreamy at sundown.
5. Another sunset showing off the Grand Canyon in all its glory.
6. This view at Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument looks so peaceful.
7. A beautiful view on the San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation near Peridot.
8. The AZ State Fair taken on a roll of Fujifilm Velvia. Yes, film photography is still very much in use!
9. Storm clouds gathering over the Santa Rita Mountains at sunset. Hopefully we get to see some of these soon.
10. And, finally, train tracks to lead you off into the sunset.
Feel a bit more relaxed and ready for the upcoming week? Let us know in the comments your favorite areas to relax in our incredible state.